More energy lessons...
There are some more interesting articles on renewable energy. Click Here.
To learn more on Non-renewable energy, ( energy from fossil fuels, Uranium etc) CLICK HERE
To learn more ablout kinds of energy (Kinetic energy, heat, sound, potential and gravitational, electrical, radiant, mechanicaletc energy, CLICK HERE
To take a quiz on the entire energy lessons, CLICK HERE. (The quiz is particularly useful if you are revising for an examination). Age 11+
If you require further information, or would like to improve information on this lesson, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We constantly modify (improve) our lessons, so if you want to get a notice for updates, join us on Facebook (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for learning with us. Come back again soon.
Our research for the Energy lessons included these sources:
1. EIA, Renewable Energy Explained (www.eia.gov/energyexplained/index.cfm?page=renewable_home)
2. USGS, ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/wuhy.html
3. Center For Climate And Energy Solutions, www.c2es.org/energy/source/renewables#Water
4. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, The Myth of renewable energy, Dawn Stover, Nov 2011
5. United Nations Development Programme, Sustainable Energy (http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/ourwork/environmentandenergy/focus_areas/sustainable-energy.html)
6. EDF Energy Futre: www.edfenergy.com/energyfuture/solar
7. NASA Science: science1.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2002/solarcells/
8. National Renewable Energy Laboratory. www.nrel.gov/
9. European Marine Energy Centre: www.emec.org.uk/marine-energy/wave-devices/
10. RenewableUK: www.renewableuk.com/en/renewable-energy/wave-and-tidal/