More energy lessons...
There are some more interesting articles on renewable energy. Click Here.
To learn more on Non-renewable energy, ( energy from fossil fuels, Uranium etc) CLICK HERE
To learn more ablout kinds of energy (Kinetic energy, heat, sound, potential and gravitational, electrical, radiant, mechanical etc energy, CLICK HERE
To take a quiz on the entire energy lessons, CLICK HERE. (The quiz is particularly useful if you are revising for an examination). Age 11+
If you require further information, or would like to improve information on this lesson, please send us an email on email@example.com.
We constantly modify (improve) our lessons, so if you want to get a notice for updates, join us on Facebook (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for learning with us. Come back again soon.
Our research for the Energy lessons included these sources:
1. EIA, Renewable Energy Explained (www.eia.gov/energyexplained/index.cfm?page=renewable_home)
2. USGS, ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/wuhy.html
3. Center For Climate And Energy Solutions, www.c2es.org/energy/source/renewables#Water
4. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, The Myth of renewable energy, Dawn Stover, Nov 2011
5. United Nations Development Programme, Sustainable Energy (http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/ourwork/environmentandenergy/focus_areas/sustainable-energy.html)
6. EDF Energy Futre: www.edfenergy.com/energyfuture/solar
7. NASA Science: science1.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2002/solarcells/
8. National Renewable Energy Laboratory. www.nrel.gov/
9. European Marine Energy Centre: www.emec.org.uk/marine-energy/wave-devices/
10. RenewableUK: www.renewableuk.com/en/renewable-energy/wave-and-tidal/